Exploration Geophysics for Geologists – An Introduction
March 5 @ 12:00 am - March 7 @ 12:00 am
Daily session times TBD.
Professional Development Short Course
Introduction to Exploration Geophysics
A 1.5 day course presented over 3 consecutive days
- Introduction and comparison of geophysical techniques
- What to expect from geophysical surveys
- Companies / Consultants / Contractors
- Sources of existing data
- Survey planning and logistics
- Landowners and surveys
- Health and safety for geophysical surveys
- Practical exercises
Detailed course information here.
We acknowledge Aboriginal People and Torres Strait Islander People as the first inhabitants of the nation, and acknowledge Traditional Custodians of the Australian lands where our staff and students live, learn and work. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are advised that this site may contain names, images or voices of people who have passed away.